Dear Senior Trainer
Congratulations! The Greater El Paso Football Showcase invites you to participate in the Greater El Paso Football Showcase All Star Game on Saturday, December 17, 2016 in the beautiful Sun Bowl Stadium. This game is an El Paso tradition consisting of senior football players, athletic trainers, band and flag members, mascots, choir, JROTC cadets, cheerleaders, and dance teams from throughout the County of El Paso.
As a trainer, you will need to be at your team's practices from December 5th - 15th as well as the game on Dec. 17. All Star head trainer Casey Rangel will provide a schedule at the meeting. The West team includes El Paso ISD, Canutillo ISD, and Anthony ISD as well as Parkland and Eastwood HS. The East team includes Ysleta ISD (except Parkland and Eastwood), Socorro ISD, Clint ISD, Fabens ISD, San Elizario ISD and Fabens ISD.
You are invited to attend a meeting at 6:45 p.m. on Monday, Nov. 28th at YISD Central Office, 9600 Sims, in the Theater. Check in will take place in the Atrium on the first level.
The purpose of the meeting is the following:
* Meet with head trainer regarding the game.
* Take trainer group picture for the All Star Game Program.
* Receive your complimentary "All Star" T Shirt.
Opportunity to order/purchase the following (optional):
* Purchase game tickets for family and friends for $5.00 each (only on this day!) . Pre-sale tickets will be available at all high school campuses until December 14th for $6.00 each. Tickets will be $8.00 at the gate.
* Purchase souvenir All Star patch for $10 each.
* Order All Star Program photos, group photos and memory shots for game program or a video of the game.
* All orders on Monday, Nov. 28th must be paid with cash, check, or credit card (VISA/Mastercard). Please make checks payable to Greater El Paso Football Showcase.
As a senior All Star participant you will be eligible for a $1,000 scholarship. Last year 20 $1,000.00 scholarships were awarded to participants. Enclosed is an All Star scholarship application which must be completed and submitted to Mr. Pat O'Neill at Ysleta ISD by noon, January 31, 2017 if you wish to be considered for selection. Once again congratulations! You have joined an elite group by reaching the honor of participating as an ALL STAR in the 25th Annual Greater El Paso Football Showcase. "A Great El Paso Football Tradition"
Greater El Paso Football Showcase Executive Director